пятница, 2 февраля 2018 г.

Passenger side leaking water

The hoses run down the sheet metal pillars to drain water out of the bottom of the car. What is this odorless water dripping from. Huge puddle of water under car - Motor.


Why your floor may be wet on the passengers side of your car! Perfectly spoken in a classic southern drawl. This is a very common leak on Pontiac vehicles.


I have isolated the front driver side sunroof drain hose as the problem. Most of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning or HVAC system in a vehicle, is under the dash on the passenger side. When it rains heavy water leaks into my car.


Only on the passenger side on the floor. Its not coming from the poo sealing on the doors, windows . It sounds like water shifting when I make a turn. Water on the right front floorboar . All this happens when the AC is running. A damp carpet or water on floor passenger side situation can be caused by a plugged AC condensate drain line, a leaking heater core, leaking.


Varying amounts of water dripping (condensation) under the car is to. This morning my wife noticed that carpet on the front passenger side was soaked wet. At first we thought the kids spilled water but the carpet was so soaked it.


Last week, we noticed the leak on the passenger floor, again. I have read every post about this issue and still not having any luck. The front and rear passenger side of the truck inside is pooling water. I assume the water is coming from inside the car as the mat has a heavy rubber b. On the passenger side , I noticed the floor is very saturated with water. Today I was stuck in a traffic jam on outer ring road and it was very heavily raining.


I also have an Pontiac 4dr Gsedan and it leaks on passenger side and goes into back floorboard on passenger side. This drain tube can become clogged at times and the water runs under the dash and on to the passengers side floor. Check the passenger floor board or carpet for water saturation. A leak in the heater core can result in . My car is leaking antifreeze by my wheel well on the passenger side. The RAVseems to have more than its share of wet passenger floors.


The leak was coming in from above. If you notice the water after the AC has been on (but it has not rained), this is a problem to have your . The Cottman Man Blog: Is there water dripping on the floor of your car? Are you wondering if your AC system has a leak ? Lifted carpets and removed passenger seat to try and find the cuprit! Managed to seal water leaks the past but this one is tricky! I just bought this car its a MX-and all is great I love the car but I noticed some water coming in under the dash and cant quite figure out how . What should I seal this leak with?


The water does not actually drip down from anywhere - I have . It appears to be leaking from this little plug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. A heater core that has only a pin-hole sized leak , may not be leaking on the floor but.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

Популярные сообщения